| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gerona, Costa Brava in October is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 79.3mm (3.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Gerona, Costa Brava October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gerona, Costa Brava:
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW