| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gerona, Costa Brava in February is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.1mm (1.9in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Gerona, Costa Brava February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gerona, Costa Brava:
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW